Take a physical comedian, a juggler, and a very personable entertainer, with what seems to be boundless energy, as well as an emcee with a lightning-fast wit, mix them all together and what do you have? The funny and talented Howard Mincone!
Howard first started in showbiz as a professional break-dancer in the early eighties. Strongly influenced by comic legends Harpo Marx, Jackie Gleason, Red Skelton, Dick Van Dyke and John Ritter. Howard’s performances combine movement, comic mime, stand up comedy, and juggling. With his very unusual and hilarious performance, Howard has become one of the most popular entertainers for fairs, festivals, variety shows, corporations and special events across North America.
After twenty years in the entertainment business Howard Mincone has worked with many world class variety performers from world champion magicians & ventriloquist to nationally recognized comedians and jugglers from around the globe.
OPENING ACT FOR
Robin Williams - Daryll Worley - Tracy Lawrence - Chris Cagel - Steve Holy - John Anderson - Buckwheat Zydeco - Gary Allan - The Flying Karamozov Brothers - Thomas the Train @ Dollywood - Danny and the Junior's - Jerry Vale - Jo Dee Messina - Jordan Feliz - Canaan Smith - Billy Gillman - John Cougar Melloncamp - Clarence Carter
· Ralph Nader, Presidential Candidate, Consumer Advocate
· Howard “Hoddy” Hanna, Owner of Howard Hanna Real Estate
· Lynn Swann, NFL Hall of Fame Member
· Franco Harris, NFL Hall of Fame Member
· Tunch Ilkin, Former Pittsburgh Steeler, Pro-Bowl Alumni
· Craig Wolfley, Former Pittsburgh Steeler
· John Cusack, Movie Actor
· Larry Richert, KDKA Morning Talk Show Host